Mixed-Signal Verification Lead
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
This position is with Drivers and Energy Systems of Advanced Automotive Analog that designs and produces high performance analog and mixed signal integrated circuits for electric and hybrid vehicles, high-voltage battery charge control, high-voltage IGBT control with integrated Galvanic isolation, combustion engine and powertrain control. NXP SMARTMOS technologies allow us integrating on one ASIC the intelligent actuator drivers, communication links, diagnostics and fault detection, and sophisticated power management.
Drivers and Energy Systems design centers are located in Chandler (Arizona), Detroit (Michigan), Toulouse (France), Moscow (Russia) and Bangalore (India). Working with customers globally, we cooperate internally to develop the products. This position is in Moscow (Russia) design center.
Within our Business Unit you are responsible for:
- Verification of our mixed-signal circuit designs in automotive platforms
- Studying the specification of the device under test
- Defining the test specification in closed collaboration with design leaders, verification architect and product definers
- Defining the AMS verification planning to reach 100% functional coverage before tape out
- Developing the simulation environment: drivers, monitors, checkers and assertions
- Developing and validating high-performance behavioral models
- Developing and running top-level simulations according to the verification plan
- Preparing and holding design verification reviews
- Creating and maintaining regression test suites
- Reporting bugs, proposing solutions and following their resolution
- Mentoring verification engineers on AMS methodology implementation
- Leading AMS verification team on projects
You work closely with analog and digital designers as well as test and application engineers to support both pre-silicon verification and post-silicon validation. This is an opportunity for a skilled verification engineer to take the next step into leadership. At execution phase you may lead a team of up to 10 engineers.
As a candidate for this role you have:
- Experience with mixed signal / co-simulation (analog, digital) verification methodologies
- Experience writing verification plans, creating test benches and automating regression test suites, preparing and presenting detailed verification reviews
- Experience developing behavioral models for analog IPs (both event-driven/WREAL and conservative/Verilog AMS or System Verilog RNM)
- Understand and debug digital RTL and analog schematics
- Working knowledge of state-of-the-art EDA tools: Cadence Virtuoso, Cadence Incisiv/Xcelium, Cadence Vmanager
- Strong background in design and verification languages and methodologies (e.g. Verilog, SystemVerilog, UVM, SVA).
- Experience in configuration database management (DesignSync, Git, SVN)
- Solid scripting skills (Python or Perl or TCL).
- 8+ years' experience verifying mixed-signal ASICs
- English skills, written and verbal, French is a plus
- Experienced, motivated, and friendly work environment
- Development opportunities
- Attractive salary and bonus plan
- Medical insurance
- Sick days and days-off
- Lunch support and free-to-take tea and coffee
NXP is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer regardless of age, color, national origin, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, status as a disabled veteran and/or veteran of the Vietnam Era or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, NXP will provide reasonable accommodations for otherwise qualified disabled individuals.
NXP Semiconductors enables secure connections and infrastructure for a smarter world, advancing solutions that make lives easier, better and safer. As the world leader in secure connectivity solutions for embedded applications, we are driving innovation in the secure connected vehicle, end-to-end security & privacy and smart connected solutions markets.
NXP Semiconductors N.V. (NASDAQ: NXPI) is one of the market leaders in providing High Performance Mixed Signal and Standard Product solutions that leverage its leading RF, Analog, Power Management, Interface, Security, Digital Processing and Manufacturing expertise. These innovations are used in a wide range of identification, automotive, industrial, consumer, lighting, medical and computing applications. Headquartered in Europe, the company has about 23,000 employees working in more than 25 countries.